10/04/2020

White House News (白宮消息) | Oct 4, 2020

 https://smashwords2.weebly.com/

Picture
Trump to America: 'I think I'll be back soon'
Donald Trump said he “thinks he’ll be back soon” in a four-minute video posted to Twitter on Saturday night.

Oct. 4 - 
“I want to begin by thanking all of the incredible medical professionals, the doctors, the nurses, everybody, at Walter Reed Medical Center – I think it’s the finest in the world – for the incredible job they’ve been doing,” the US president said. “I came here, wasn’t feeling so well, I feel much better now. We’re working hard to get me all the way back. I have to be back, because we still have to make America great again. We’ve done an awfully good job of that, but we still have steps to go and we have to finish that job. And I’ll be back, I think I’ll be back soon, and I look forward to finishing up the campaign the way it was started and the way we’ve been doing and the kind of numbers that we’ve been doing. We’ve been so proud of it.

“But this was something that happened, and it’s happened to millions of people all over the world, and I’m fighting for them. Not just in the US, I’m fighting for them all over the world. We’re going to beat this coronavirus or whatever you want to call it, and we’re going to be that soundly.”     source

Confusion mounts over Trump's true condition after doctor's Covid briefing – live
PBS NewsHour Weekend Full Episode October 3, 2020
Oct. 4,  2020
On this edition for Saturday, October 3, President Trump’s physician says the president, who remains hospitalized at Walter Reed Military Medical Center for COVID-19, is doing “very well” even as concerns over his true health condition rise. Also, top White House aides and Senators test positive for COVID-19. Hari Sreenivasan anchors from New York.